Monday, March 15, 2010

Initial thoughts of Final Fantasy 13


Initial thoughts of Final Fantasy 13

3-15-10

Games can take a while to complete, as I don't get to play them 24/7 it can take a while to get a complete review up. So I thought I'd post some early thoughts/impressions of the game so far. Im about six or so hours into the game and it really feels like its coming into its own. Its a bit of a slow start to say the least. You go though quite a few stupidly easy battles that feel like they exist just so you have something to do besides watch the gorgeous cut scenes. And make know mistake they are gorgeous. Eventually the fun aspects of the battle system are opened up and you can stop wondering if you wasted sixty dollars. I have to say that I'm rather enjoying the game quite a bit at this point. It super fun to play and the story is one of the more original game plots I've had the pleasure of viewing. Sure the characters are cliched but the scenario is unique enough to make up for that. It will be interesting to see how much my final thoughts will differ from my early impression of the game. Suffice to say it would have to take a serious turn for the worse to change my mind though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment